SILVER – On the day Coordination
This package is for couples who have planned their entire wedding but would like a professional on hand to coordinate and run the day, giving them and their guests the chance to relax and enjoy the day
Duration: The package starts from 4 -6 weeks before the event.
Price: from £1000.00
The elements of the package include;
- Free 2 hour consultation
- Detailed Checklist and Itinerary
- Free Wedding Insurance (using our provider)
- 1 Progress meeting and I venue site visit before the event
- Vendor Liaison before the event
- Vendor Recommendations if required
- Rehearsal direction (if required, please read notes below)
- Assistance with seating arrangement if needed
- Email and phone access to the coordinator
- Etiquette and Décor Advice if required
- Room layout production
- On the Day Management (up to 10 hours with a team of 3 consultants and 1 Event manager):
- Check in vendors/suppliers and instruct them where to set up
- Arrange table names, escort cards or reserved signs if available
- Make sure the reception room is set up according to required instructions
- Ensure proper flow of the cocktail/canapés reception.
- Help guests find their seats where required.
- Ensure the reception programme runs to time.
- Distribute final payments to vendors (as instructed by the client)
- Prevent and fix any problems (where possible) that may arise during the event
- Remain accessible during the entire event in case there are any details that need to be attended to.
- Pack up gifts/cards and other miscellaneous items and have them ready to be taken by couple appointed person.
- Please note that should the client need to add extra or additional tasks to this package it will be executed at a cost of £80 per service.
- On the day church or ceremony management is a separate service and costs £100.
- Wedding rehearsal attendance and direction (if required) will incur a charge based on location and hours.
For more detailed information on rates and to schedule a complimentary consultation, please contact us.